Company Leading the Transformation of Facilities Management and Contracting through Cloud-Based
Marketplace and Mobile-Enabled Service Automation
SCOTTSDALE, AZ, Sept. 10, 2015 – ServiceChannel, the leading SaaS service automation platform for facilities managers and contractors, today announced record results for key areas of its business through the first half of 2015 including revenue, bookings, customer acquisition rate and the volume of invoices processed, which now exceeds $4 billion on an annualized basis.
The company also doubled its R&D investments compared to the same period in the previous year, in order to extend its technology leadership in the service automation industry for facilities repairs and maintenance. To date in FY15, ServiceChannel has launched a number of new products and services designed to make customers even more efficient and productive such as:
- The LearningChannel, a free customer training program via a number of live, instructor-led courses on diverse topics related to service automation-enabled facilities management
- A new version of the ServiceChannel Mobile App, which enables its customers to create, search, assign and resolve repair and maintenance service orders more quickly and more efficiently using mobile devices such as iOS and Android smartphones and tablets
- An expanded solution portfolio, which included significant updates to the core Service Automation platform as well as the addition of four new products: Custom Analytics, Supply Manager, Site Audit Manager and Payment Manager.
ServiceChannel also announced several customer deployments that profiled service automation best practices in terms of cost savings and operational efficiency. For example, RaceTrac, a major convenience store chain with more than 700 locations, was able to slash its unresolved service cases by more than half, without hiring new staff or increasing its field support budget. At Brightside Academy, who operates more than 60 childcare centers throughout the Northeast, deploying ServiceChannel led to reducing service resolution time by more than 90 percent while enabling its staff to increase its work order volume by more than 160 percent.
ServiceChannel shared these successes and results with its customers at the fall version of NextGen 2015, its user group dedicated to experts in facilities management, corporate procurement, and operations using ServiceChannel service automation. ServiceChannel will also demonstrate its latest solutions capabilities and share industry best practices as part of the PRSM Mid-Year Conference in Scottsdale, AZ in Booth 159.
“Online marketplaces are rapidly transforming industries, and our recent progress, coupled with compelling customer successes, is demonstrating that modern technology is dramatically changing the facilities management and contractor landscape,” said Tom Buiocchi, Chief Executive Officer at ServiceChannel. “We’re now able to provide unprecedented levels of visibility, data and insights to facilities professionals, which are leading to new levels of operational efficiency.”
- Follow ServiceChannel on Twitter: @ServiceChannel
- Join ServiceChannel on Facebook: facebook.com/servicechannelinc
- Connect with ServiceChannel on LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/servicechannel
- Read the ServiceChannel blog: blog.servicechannel.com/
- Download the report “8 Financial Reports Every Facilities Manager Needs (and Every CFO Loves)”
ServiceChannel provides facilities managers with a single platform to source, procure, manage and pay for repair and maintenance services from commercial contractors across their enterprise. By providing a real time, web-based view of service data across all trades, locations and contractors, facilities managers drive significant brand equity and ROI for their organizations without outsourcing or investing in new infrastructure. The world’s leading global brands use ServiceChannel daily to conduct business with over 50,000 contractors at more than 140,000 locations in 63 countries.
Media Contact for ServiceChannel
Name: John Noh