- New Products, New Improvements: ServiceChannel's Service Automation suite is now faster, easier to use, more mobile, with even more capabilities than ever before
- New User Interface: We've updated and simplified our user interface
- New Website: Our new, modernized website now makes it easier for you and your external contractors to find the information you need, register for training and support, and log in from your mobile devices
- New Offices: We've moved to new offices in Manhattan's Union Square and opened new offices in Columbus, Ohio, the San Francisco Bay Area, as well in London
We look forward to getting your feedback, so please don't hesitate to reach out (or visit!).
- Logistics Warehouse and Distribution: Distribution centers are locations too. These facilities have many similar maintenance demands as stores do, such as Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC and Landscaping as well as their own unique needs such as servicing compactors, lift equipment and conveyors. Whether maintained by the FM or Logistics team, distribution centers can share in the benefits from automating work order management.
- Asset Protection: Monthly alarm monitoring services can easily be supported by the Planned Maintenance module. Not only can recurring WOs be issued but contracted rates and pricing may be maintained with ease.
- Store Operations: There are numerous recurring store-related services that can be automated. The music you hear piped through the overhead speakers? In many cases, it's a monthly service fee. Shopping cart repair? Operations also supports ongoing service calls for that. Managing all these service calls via a work order management system has the additional benefit of streamlining the request process for stores.
- Customer Services: From home delivery to assembly to repair, many retailers are offering customers service as well as product. This work is often performed through contracting a third party service provider. These service requests can also be managed through our work order automation tool, bringing improved invoice management and profitability reporting to the revenue side of your business.
We welcome the opportunity to speak in depth about any of the new offerings or explore ways we can help extend ServiceChannel's value across your organization. Your Account Executive would be happy to arrange a time to discuss these topics so please don't hesitate to reach out to your AE, or contact me directly.