As ServiceChannel’s client base continues to grow in the UK and Europe, we’re holding our first UK User Group in London. On October 15, the day before the Retail FM event for leaders in Property & Facilities Management, we’re holding two London-based events for both our retailer clients and their commercial contractor partners.
Both events will include an introduction by Paul Walsh, Past President of Professional Retail Store Maintenance Association, as well as an introduction to the local ServiceChannel UK Team.
The retailer focused meeting will include:
- Overview of the ServiceChannel UK mission and current footprint in Europe
- Latest product updates and news relevant to the European market
- Discussion on future needs for ServiceChannel
The contractor focused meeting will include:
- How to work with top retailers like Apple, Nike and GAP using ServiceChannel
- How a free contractor profile in Fixxbook can get you new clients and grow your business
- Networking with Facilities Managers from major European retail brands as well as U.S.-based Retailers with European locations
Following the User Group meetings, on October 16, we’ll be participating in the Retail FM Industry event, where Steven Gottfried, ServiceChannel’s CEO, will lead a discussion on the Retail Facilities Management outlook from a technology perspective (CAFM Technology from Here to Infinity).
If you’re involved in facilities management, with a retail, restaurant or convenience store brand, or a commercial contractor working with such companies, we hope to see you there!