Do you rely on ServiceChannel Service Automation to manage your stores, restaurants, buildings and other locations? Are you interested in learning how you can improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your facilities management program? Want to boost the value you get from your FM software deployment?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you need to join ServiceChannel for the CONNECT User Group event in Las Vegas, coming up this September 11 and 12.
The CONNECT User Group is a two-day event built specifically for you to connect and collaborate with industry peers and ServiceChannel
Want to know about why this is not an event to be missed? Check out our CONNECT User Group summary.
What You Can Expect at the CONNECT User Group
Highlights of this year’s event
- Keynote Speaker: Hear from one of the world’s foremost retail and consumer futurists, Doug Stephens, founder of Retail Prophet.
- Concurrent Education Sessions: Learn during a comprehensive education program focused on helping you gain efficiencies, stay ahead of emerging industry trends, and hear about tools and tips that can impact your own facilities management program.
- Customer Stories: Hear use cases from your peers on how they are using ServiceChannel. Learn best practices and tips & tricks about using the product and the benefits realized.
- ServiceChannel Solutions: Hear about exciting product-related announcements and get a sneak peek into where we’re headed from our Chief Product Officer.
- Networking Opportunities: Join us for our unique networking events as you mingle with your peers and ServiceChannel team.
- Opening Party, Sunday, September 10 at the lovely La Cave wine and bar lounge at Encore. Unwind and connect with your peers.
- Welcome Reception & Entertainment, Monday, September 11 at the ultra exclusive lounge experience at the Heart of Omnia at Caesar’s Palace.
- Customer Appreciation Luncheon, Tuesday, September 12 immediately following the closing of our general session.
- Expert Partner Panel: Learn how you can make technology work for you! Hear from our panel of partner experts on where they see technology going and suggestions for adopting and using technology to drive better results for your organization.
- ServiceChannel Automation Return on Investment: We’ll share the secrets on how to communicate success within your organization today and into the future.
- Getting the Most Out of Your ServiceChannel Solution Experience: New to service automation? Or maybe just need a refresher? We’ve got you covered with this session.
Don’t miss your chance to attend User Group CONNECT 2017 - Reserve your spot by Registering Today!
*Please note this is a subscriber-only event. Thank you for your interest!